Business Owners: Let a Professional Shop for Your Insurance

Credit: US Chamber of Commerce
It’s an inspiring story.

I recently talked to a woman who had come here from an impoverished Third World country. She and her husband, also a native of that country, both lost their jobs as a result of the economic upheavals of the last two years.

Undaunted, they opened a car detailing shop here in Aurora.

I was out visiting some local businesses on a recent morning when I stopped by theirs. She said she was shopping online for commercial insurance and was very confused and frustrated.

I told her there was a better way: let an industry professional do the shopping. Not only can such a professional do the shopping and explore numerous carriers, but they can also walk you through the terminology and let you know what this terminology means to you.

For more information about shopping for business insurance the right way, please click here.

My team and I look forward to serving you.

Doug Newman
720-675-8119

30+ carriers ... 44 states
Auto-home-commercial-group benefits

epsinsures@gmail.com - www.epsinsures.info


 


Powered by TAG Insurance and Xperience Benefits



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things every realtor and mortgage lender must know about insurance

Important Insurance Update for Realtors and Mortgage Lenders

What Do I Do If My Insurance Company Leaves My State?