Important Insurance Update for Realtors and Mortgage Lenders

Credit: www.capecodhrg.com 

Please be advised of some major changes in the insurance world.

Waiting until the last minute to set up insurance is never a good idea, even in the best of times.

However, because of recent changes in the insurance marketplace, please advise your clients to begin the insurance process immediately after the house goes under contract.

·       Several carriers have suspended operations across entire states.

·       Other carriers are tightening their underwriting standards and adding additional binding requirements.

·       These things are prolonging the insurance process.

·       Please take this into account when scheduling the closing process. I would advise you to plan for the process to take a few extra days.

If you or your clients have established relationships with insurance agents, I don’t want to interfere with what is working.

However, I am always here to help.

And please take 2 minutes to read about five things every realtor and mortgage lender needs to know about insurance.

Please call me at your convenience at 303-902-5503.

My team and I look forward to serving you.

Doug Newman
303-902-5503

30+ carriers ... 30+ states
Auto-home-commercial-group benefits

epsinsures@gmail.com - www.epsinsures.info

Powered by TAG Insurance and Xperience Benefits





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things every realtor and mortgage lender must know about insurance

What Do I Do If My Insurance Company Leaves My State?