Something I learned about insurance when you are moving

Monument Valley - halfway between Denver and Phoenix
Credit: www.arizonahighways.com

Here's what I learned recently about insurance while moving.

My client sold his house near Denver and moved to the Phoenix area. The moving company wanted $400 to insure his property while it was in transit. I wanted for him not to have to pay this money.

 

1) Both his current carrier and his new carrier where I placed him said that unfortunately, he would need to pay this as neither would cover property while in the custody of the moving company.

2) He should either keep his old policy until he arrived in Arizona or start his new policy when he left Colorado – he would be a few days in transit – in order to cover the belongings in his car.

 

To learn more, please call me.

30+ carriers ... 44 states
Auto-home-commercial
Offering life & AFLAC in Colorado

720-675-8119

epsinsures@gmail.com
Powered by www.tagins.net





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things every realtor and mortgage lender must know about insurance

Important Insurance Update for Realtors and Mortgage Lenders

What Do I Do If My Insurance Company Leaves My State?