"Does my home insurance policy cover earthquake damage?"

Credit: Channel 7 in Denver and the USGS


A magnitude 3.8 earthquake struck Baca County in southeastern Colorado early this morning.

And did you know that the most powerful earthquakes ever recorded in the continental United States were the New Madrid quakes in 1811-1812 in southeastern Missouri? They changed the course of the Mississippi River and were felt as far away as Boston and Montreal!

An earthquake can happen anywhere. However, earthquake damage is not covered by standard homeowners’ insurance. It must be added by endorsement!

To find out more, please call me.

 

30+ carriers ... 44 states
Auto-home-commercial

720-675-8119

epsinsures@gmail.com
Powered by www.tagins.net



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things every realtor and mortgage lender must know about insurance

Important Insurance Update for Realtors and Mortgage Lenders

What Do I Do If My Insurance Company Leaves My State?