Welcome to EPS Insurance



Welcome to EPS Insurance.

My name is Doug Newman. I am an insurance industry veteran of several years and I have recently embarked on my own venture. I should have done this years ago.

EPS stands for educating, protecting, and serving. We don't just slam dunk quotes, bind coverage and send you on your way. With every proposal, we do a detailed analysis of every aspect of your current coverage. Then, we walk you through every aspect of our recommendations. 

Claim time is the wrong time to find out that your agent didn't do his job properly. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" is the one question you never want to ask and we never want to have to answer.

And we always seek to do things as economically as possible. 

You should know is that while I am in this for myself, I am not in it by myself. EPS Insurance is powered by TAG Insurance or The Ahbe Group. TAG is headquartered in the Denver suburb of Centennial and has been in business since 1996 and powers over 300 agents in 18 states. TAG agents have access to dozens of leading auto, home, business, and life insurance carriers. We are licensed in 44 states.

Do you just need a renter's policy for your apartment? Or do you need a sophisticated commercial package with a five-digit annual premium? Or do you need something in between?

We are here for you.

We look forward to serving you!

720-675-8119 - epsinsures@gmail.com 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things every realtor and mortgage lender must know about insurance

Important Insurance Update for Realtors and Mortgage Lenders

What Do I Do If My Insurance Company Leaves My State?